It must promote positive environmental ethics fostering preferred behaviours in its participants.
Our Membership Directory
Benefits of Becoming a Member
For the Profession
- Inclusion in online membership directory on the WCLA Website Membership Directory
- Networking within the Welland County Legal Community
- WCLA advocates locally and provincially for the profession
- Exclusive 24/7 access to the R. Boak Burns Law Library for lawyers.
- In-library access to Quicklaw Advance (includes Context, Practical Guidance, Pleadings/Motions/Facta), Westlaw Canada (Criminal Source, Estates and Trusts Source, Family Source, & O'Briens Forms), and VLex.
- Free library training, reference, research, and interlibrary loan services.
- Photocopying, scanning, and faxing service·
- WCLA newsletter and bulletins, along with email notification of current events in the profession and legal community
Discounts & Cost Savings
- Free wi-fi
- Special discounts with WCLA member partners
Become a Member Today
Please fill the form below to become a member. Feel free to add as much detail as needed.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.